SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragon Diceā„¢ Player: Atlanta GA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WickerD20
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:50 pm GMT    Post subject: Dragon Diceā„¢ Player: Atlanta GA Reply with quote

Hello All,

I am just north of Atlanta in Norcross, are there any Dragon Diceā„¢ players around? I haven't played in years, but when I went to Origins, just this past weekend I learned that DD is still around.

WickerD20 =)
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado USA "My dice are higher than your dice!"

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:38 pm GMT    Post subject: Re: Dragon Diceā„¢? Player: Atlanta GA Reply with quote

WickerD20 wrote:
Hello All,
I am just north of Atlanta in Norcross, are there any Dragon Diceā„¢? players around? I haven't played in years, but when I went to Origins, just this past weekend I learned that DD is still around.
WickerD20 =)

Welcome to the Forum, Wicker!

By chance did you get to play any games with us there, or did you just stop for information? I talked to a few people and directed them here, so putting a face with the name would be kind of cool.

If you can't find local players, I'll go ahead and invite you to join us in online play sometime. It's always fun (with Steve and I in the game, how could it not be?), and new players are always welcome!

Cheers!

Most people are like Slinkies ...
Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
WickerD20
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:30 am GMT    Post subject: Origins =) Reply with quote

Hello Hello,

No sadly, I was not to play I was there with Triking games, so I had to work during the day. I stopped by twice. Both times I was wearing the black and red rugby shirt with the #2 on the back. The second time I was shown some of the dragon master/lord dice SFR has released.

WickerD20 =)
WickerD20
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:04 pm GMT    Post subject: Online Play? Reply with quote

Interesting enough, I found my copy of Dragon Diceā„¢ for the computer and was able to install it under XP and play a few hands, to bad SFR could not get the rights to that game considering Interplay went out of business. SFR could release a new version.

Online play???

Where do you go for online play? I would be more then interested in playing.

WickerD20 =)
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado USA "My dice are higher than your dice!"

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:08 pm GMT    Post subject: Re: Online Play? Reply with quote

WickerD20 wrote:
Online play???
Where do you go for online play? I would be more then interested in playing.
WickerD20 =)

The Chill Wind Campaign has been playing off and on for more than 5 years, and we're proud to call ourselves the longest-running Dragon Diceā„¢ campaign ever! (Probably the first for all I know).

Here's a link... http://members.aol.com/DDiceRC/CWChome.html

That'll tell you just about everything you need to know to join in. We're on hiatus now while Steve is at Disneyworld (as if Origins wasn't enough, sheesh!), but we are planning some great games for the near future.

Hope to see you there! Laughing

Most people are like Slinkies ...
Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
slcobbs
uncommon
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:14 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey WickerD20,
Well it's your lucky day. I have a small group that plays Dragon Diceā„¢.
If you are interested in playing just shoot me a private e-mail and we can set up some gaming sessions.

We played last week with three players. By the way,

My name is Scott Cobbs.

Hope to play some dice soon.

Scott C
WickerD20
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:44 pm GMT    Post subject: Playing Dragon Diceā„¢ :) Reply with quote

This is a two for one post... Wink

Hi Scott, Maj,

Well, that is great news. I would love to get an invite and play some DD Scott, much thanks. Smile I live about 40 minutes from downtown atlanta, shoot down I-85.

I will click on the link and check it out Maj, thank you very much. =)

Much Thanks,
Jeb aka "WickerD20"
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:15 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey are you still around? I'm moving to Northern ATL (just north of Cummings) so I'm looking for a new group of playres.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: