SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SFR web site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:51 pm GMT    Post subject: SFR web site Reply with quote

Who is in charge of the SFR web site now? I know that Scott O. was doing it for a while. Any chance of having more frequent news updates? I understand that this is not someone's "day job," but maybe a little news once a month might keep the site looking fresher. (And is SFR still taking submissions for the story section? I think if there is ever a need for back story or flavor text, I know a certain Origins Award nominee who might be convinced to write something...)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chuckpint
White Dragon
SFR President
Site Admin

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:56 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be me (you mean you hadn't figured out?). By all means if you have news let me know. Right now as far as I'm concerned, this forum is the place for any news or updates. Hmm... Maybe I should make the News link come to the forums...

Chuck
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:18 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what others might think, but pointing the news page to the forums will not only get people to the place the latest news is posted, but show that there still is an existing Dragon Diceâ„¢ community. Maybe the news page could feature a link, stating that all current news will be posted to the forum (even what topics to look for), and a "click here" to go to the forum.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
slcobbs
uncommon
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:09 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDiceRC wrote:
I don't know what others might think, but pointing the news page to the forums will not only get people to the place the latest news is posted, but show that there still is an existing Dragon Diceâ„¢ community. Maybe the news page could feature a link, stating that all current news will be posted to the forum (even what topics to look for), and a "click here" to go to the forum.

Great idea!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> SFR Operations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: