SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Retail game stores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:58 pm GMT    Post subject: Retail game stores Reply with quote

If anyone has a retail game store near them, especially one where you can do Dragon Dice™ demos/events or get you and your friends to ask for them to stock DD, please send me the name and address of the store (and, if you know it, the name of the owner/manager). Thanks!
(Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:33 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if you are going to be doing demo's make sure you are registered as a Rep with MissTiffany!

We'll hit them from 2 directions at the same time.
Gebus
dragonfoal
Retailer
Rep

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:18 pm GMT    Post subject: Miss Tiffany Reply with quote

I operate a great little game shop in BC Canada and have sent a couple of emails looking to become a rep and run Dragon Dice™ at our shop.

We have sold out of starters, reordered as well as ordered a bunch of demo kits and wicked looking stuff for prize support. I have a great group of kids fired up and even three moms looking to play the game. I think the Dragon Dice™ scene here looks really promising.

Could someone forward me Tiffany's email, I read recently about Joe's health problems and have resent the necessary emails but I really want to make sure my request falls in the right hands.

Our shop is:
Good Times Games, and we operate in Prince Rupert BC Canada. We have sold our original order almost out and have ordered 2 more batches of stuff. There is a lot of enthusiasm circulating at our shop about Dragon Dice™ and I have high hopes for it.

Thanks for offering this great game guys, if anyone is looking to sell large lots of single dice (common, uncommon or rares) so I can stock my singles bins I would really like the chance to purchase them.

Rob G
Good Times
CrazyMike

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:21 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Rob beat me to it or I'd be mentioning his shop. I'm responsible for buying up some of his initial order and we're looking forward to organizing some play time to get everyone together for some organized play.

It's slow going, since we are teaching ourselves how to play, but I look forward to seeing if we can build up a good group of players. Rob's done a great job with this so far.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:17 am GMT    Post subject: Re: Miss Tiffany Reply with quote

Gebus wrote:
Could someone forward me Tiffany's email,

Actually i think its Steve who will be contacting you. MissTiffany is in limbo right now.
dproman
common
Rep Dragon

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:48 am GMT    Post subject: Retail Game Stores Reply with quote

There is a store in Vancouver, WA that is very eager to start carrying DD.
I have sent contact info for myself as well as the store. I have yet to hear anything from SFR. Shocked I fully understand (by observing this forum) that all key people are extremely busy! So, I will continue to be patient, I just don't want to be forgotten. Very Happy
Thanks for your time and assistance,
Dave
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:11 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave- I sent out at least two preliminary mailings on the rep program. Did I miss your e-mail?
(Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dproman
common
Rep Dragon

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:59 pm GMT    Post subject: Retail Game Stores Reply with quote

Yep, you missed me. Funny thing is I think I bombarded your website and SFR's just to make sure that I couldn't/wouldn't be missed. Laughing
Oh well, bad dice rolls happen. Very Happy
If you need me to re-send my info or my local retailers, just let me know.
Also, I think you said that you know how to "rig" a demo. I would be very grateful for any and all guidance/assistance on demoing, since I've never done it before, and I want the highest possiblity of success (yes, I'm trying to suck up Laughing ).

Thanks again for all the help,
Dave
patpint
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:12 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,

Has this been resolved to your satisfaction? Please send a PM to both ddicerc and me either way. I don't like seeing unhappy reps, especially when this type of thing is happening. Crying or Very sad

Thanks,

Pat (Patclaragertrude) Pint
dutchjohn
common

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:51 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a store in Tilburg the netherlands that will stock DD if it is from a local distributor. It looks like they have been contacted. So I'll bug the store to ask the wholesale guys.

but I did mail some times to become a rep no reply yet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> SFR Operations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: