SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragon Dice™ Rep Program - New Director

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:32 pm GMT    Post subject: Dragon Dice™ Rep Program - New Director Reply with quote

Much like the mighty Phoenix, much like our beloved game itself, the Rep program rises again from its ashes.

Dave (dproman) has graciously accepted the post of heading up the Dragon Dice™ Rep Program. He has been very active at conventions, training and encouraging new reps and players everywhere he goes.

He is in the process of cleaning house and getting used to his new role. If you've tried contacting the rep program in the past, please send your email again or expect a follow from him as he discovers who is really active.

and now the commercial Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Dice™ Rep Program

Do you love the game of Dragon Dice™? Would you like to get others involved in playing the game? How about getting a chance to earn some valuable Dragon Dice™ bonuses at the same time? Do you have experience playing the game, and the ability to teach new people the game? Then the SFR, Inc. Dragon Dice™™ Rep Program is for you!

As a rep, you get to promote Dragon Dice™ to store owners and future players alike. Run demos of the game, and teach players how much fun the game is-and store owners how profitable it could be for them! As your demo counts increase, you’ll be in line for unique bonuses, like rare prototype dice and official Dragon Dice™ products.

To join the rep program, here’s what you have to do:

1) Contact the Rep Program Director at repservice@sfr-inc.com. Send your name, location, and if possible the names of one or more locations that either carry Dragon Dice™ or could potentially do so in your area. We also would like to know your experience in playing the game of Dragon Dice™ (how many years, formats you’ve played, races played, tournaments entered, etc.).

2) SFR will contact you to verify your information. For obvious reasons, we need to make sure that you understand the game and can teach other people how to play.

If you have any questions, please contact our Rep Program Director at repservice@sfr-inc.com.
eggsaladsandwich
uncommon

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:42 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Dave (dproman) in his new role. You guys (SFR) could not have found a more dedicated player/teacher/pusher Twisted Evil of the game to fill this position. Very Happy
OracleYori
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, I think I sent an incomplete email to Dave.

But I did get DMA to carry Dragon Dice™ and they've sold greatly... but I think people kinda need an official tourney setup to boil their blood in the spirit of competition!

... I guess I shall resend info.
yvesvanherp
common

belgium.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dave,

though only being from far away across the pond, I can say with confidence YOU deserved this! You already helped me out a few times! And I know it was with all your heart.

Our game will flourish with people like you and the other folks at SFR.

Congratulations, my dear friend!

Günter & Kristel

Wink
Ghostman
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Dave!

You have definitely spurred the Pacific Northwest DD activity. I can aspire to be that good of a rep. but probably aspiring will be my success limit!

May I recommend an update to the SFR web pages:
http://www.sfr-inc.com/localreps.htm (for example)
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: