SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Undead Dice Only Availability

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marwyn_blackstar
dragonsteed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:08 am GMT    Post subject: Undead Dice Only Availability Reply with quote

I was just looking at the SFR store and the dice only Undead packs were not on the kickers list, are they still available?
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:04 pm GMT    Post subject: Re: Undead Dice Only Availability Reply with quote

marwyn_blackstar wrote:
I was just looking at the SFR store and the dice only Undead packs were not on the kickers list, are they still available?
This is one of the products that we are very low on. If they are not in the online store its because the quantity has gone to zero. When the warehouse reopens in two weeks someone will check to see if they are really out and update the store quantity to be correct. I know there are a few left, but I don't want to add too many and sell more than we have.
marwyn_blackstar
dragonsteed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright thank you very much. Is there a possibility of new undead kicks being printed in the near future.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:35 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

marwyn_blackstar wrote:
Alright thank you very much. Is there a possibility of new undead kicks being printed in the near future.

A few years ago when we moved to the two race, two player starter we chose not to reprint the undead as a stand alone race and instead made them available as a starter race.

I can't promise we will or will not do in the future, but it has been suggested that when we run out of two player starters and have to reprint again that we 'deconstruct' the starter and introduce kicker packs for all races (even those which were never available individually before).

However, for the 'near' future. Undead will be available in a starter format along with Feral.

How many of the undead polybags were you wanting, just a few or closer to 24?
marwyn_blackstar
dragonsteed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:25 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty then. And I was wanting about 6. My local store is doing up an order and I was going to get half of case of those and half a case of the unpacked feral and I was checking to see that they would be available before I got him to order them.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:33 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

marwyn_blackstar wrote:
Alrighty then. And I was wanting about 6. My local store is doing up an order and I was going to get half of case of those and half a case of the unpacked feral and I was checking to see that they would be available before I got him to order them.
i know we have atleast that many, do you think he would order them within the next 2 weeks or after that?
marwyn_blackstar
dragonsteed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:18 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be going to the shop Friday so I'll talk to him. Thank's for all the help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Order support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: