SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Product for Gencon2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEEPBLUEB2
monster
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:06 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

great insight theanimaster (Steve)
It's great to see you are interested in the new products as well as the market edge. Razz
theanimaster
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:40 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll be honest. My interest was always there -- but it wasn't until recently I was able to get a debit account that allows me to purchase things online. Christ. You'd think that was standard stuff here in Thailand.

So now I can put my money to good use... :3

Just gotta keep the dice out of reach of my little 1 and 1/2 year-old Victor (though I think I can trust Francis enough to not loose them... what's the minimum recommended age again?)
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MikeD
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:22 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always used a guideline that the child's actions are a better guide than the age. If a 7 year old can have the attention span required to adequately play the demo game, then the 7 year old can play the basic game. conversely, if a 12 year old can't pay attention to the demo game, then the basic game probably won't be good for them either. (Though I would venture to say many more 12 year olds will be able to follow the game than 7 year olds.)
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: