SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Changes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zero_Dynasty
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:59 pm GMT    Post subject: New Changes Reply with quote

We made some major changes to Quest. We think it is much better and logical then before. In a nut shell, players do not have their own terrain anymore. There is instead a 3x3 grid. Each square is a "terrain" and has one in it. Players randomly start at the different terrains. If a character is in the same square, they can melee some one in the same square. Missle one square away, and magic anywhere. A player can move (march) once a turn (beginning or end of turn) which allows some one to move 1 square. If there is an enemy present, then they must make a maneuver attempt to leave. The terrains are set by the QM, and give bonuses to people doing the icon showed. Ie a character doing melee on a terrain which is melee will get a bonus (need to make a chart).

Character making is a little different. At level one you must choose 3 of one type of dice and 3 of another (6 health, must all be one health units). This will determine your class. Choosing your class determines which 2 skills your character will start with. After the initial class choice, you can customize your character however when you level.
Ironneth the DragonMaster
dragonmount

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:37 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the sake of specificity, when he said "three of one type and three of another" he is speaking about the five classes that ever race has. So for example if was an undead i would choose three one point light magic and three one point heavy magic and those would be my base skills. And that would determin my class, class would determin what base skills, needed for non combat, i would have throughout the quest.
zero and i have spoke in great detail about quests... (At length. Actualy its all he talks about, but i digress) any way the eldarim have not been looked into as an independent race as of yet. My personal opion is that eldarim is something you become at a certain level, as long as eldarim dice are avilable for that race. (Doesnt make since to me that a frostwing could become eldarim cause there are no dice to support the theroy) but i suppose we could do what ever we want when it comes to useing those dice. After all it is just for fun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Dragon Dice: Quest All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: