SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Therapeutic Properties of DD!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Dragon Dice™ as an Educational Tool
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dproman
common
Rep Dragon

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 am GMT    Post subject: Therapeutic Properties of DD! Reply with quote

Hello All,

I just wanted to share with you a story from Gamestorm 14. I hope I can do it justice.
Last Friday during Gamestorm, a gentleman came up to me during one of my demos, to say thank you. He said, "I just want to Thank You for demoing Dragon Dice™ last year here at Gamestorm. Immediately after the demo I purchased a couple of 2-player Starter sets. Not long ago, one of my friends was hospitalized for 3 weeks or so. We played alot of Dragon Dice™. It really helped us pass the time and we had fun! My friend is doing well and we Thank You for introducing us to this game."
Shocked Wow! What can you say to something like that! To be thanked for doing something that you love to do was such an awesome experience! I had no idea that I could make such an impact in my community! It was my pleasure to share with you something that I'm obviously passionate about (if you've met me, you know Laughing). I'm finding out that more people/gamers respond to seeing a passionate gamer demoing his favorite game as opposed to a 'salesman' selling a dice game. This story just encourages me more to keep sharing my passions, wherever/whatever they are.
But it leads me to wonder, does Dragon Dice™ really have healing properties? Wink hmmm, I wonder.....

Thanks for playing, sharing, and demoing DD! Very Happy
Dave
Jace Thomas
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:31 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the ultimate high-five! Way to go!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Dragon Dice™ as an Educational Tool All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: