SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daemon Dice™ - Full
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dutchjohn
common

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:33 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my daemons roll:
ActiveMinusesGrabbingGrabbedStunnedWounded
Daemon
Rolled

Use [url=http://www.sfr-inc.com/ddo_turn.php?army=oljvhvvwuwClBwYl5l*l9l7l9i]this link[/url] to clone this daemon or update it or take next turn.

so that is official.

cliffwiggs wrote:

BTW - I'm curious about the poison. Did you not choose to end that effect because the mongrel ability offset it?

actually yes but after the first hammering of wounds i did not want to take another one.

cliffwiggs wrote:

So a question for you. obviously the items are strong as they tend to have more wounds, but having too many makes your body weak. So do you think 5 items is too much for what you would normally build?

To me it was an exercise because of the 5 restriction I had to think about it. I would do about 3 items I think maybe 4 if I have a real good plan for it.

Although the outcome is often known I have to really pester my opponents to role the dice you never now you might just have that perfect role. in my case your next turn would end me.

thanks for the games.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:12 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are welcome it was fun.
dutchjohn
common

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:06 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to know what you derived from our games in terms of game improvements. Or do the questions you asked aply to you as well?
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the most part I confirmed things I already knew about balance and min/max-ing. A few timing combinations came up I had to read about, but the rules covered the situation nicely. and I think I showed to myself that Fester can be useful, but must be used correctly. finally there are a few things that need to be kept track of (frost damage, poison) so if I get an opportunity to make something promotional I may have it use that second use as well... I wonder what those wooden coins or custom poker chips cost... like things people use for d2's.

I think the expansion rules are solid. I might wanna play some more games with the other racial abilities before we print those rules.

so if anyone wants to play more games I'm up for it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> On-Line games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: