SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Jersey players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:06 pm GMT    Post subject: New Jersey players Reply with quote

As far as I know, my two sons and I are the only DD players in New Jersey. I doubt that's true, but we're the only ones I know. So if you're from Jersey, just send me a "Yo!" I'm pretty much smack dab in the middle of the state (Exit 9 on the Turnpike), and I've been known to travel for gaming sessions and/or tournaments in the past.
(Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
myzery256
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:38 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not from NJ but I will be going to school in Millersville, PA. How close is that? I would probably be willing to travel.
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:18 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millersville is probably about 2 hours or so from me. You will be near one of the all-time great Dragon Diceâ„¢ players of all time, five-time World Champion Mark Wiker, although I don't know if he still plays. You also will be close to the company that made the game that kept me addicted all through high school and college, the APBA sports game company on Millersville Road in Lancaster.
(Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
myzery256
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:48 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

APBA is fantastic. It was available on the computer for awhile. I had it on cd and you could order specific ballparks to play in as well as teams and years for those teams such as the 1918 Red sox. 2 hours isn't too bad a drive I would be willing to make that trip at some point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: