SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minnesota

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willpell
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:12 am GMT    Post subject: Minnesota Reply with quote

I don't really expect to find anyone here, but I figured I'd mention it. Mostly I just con my mom or the members of my usual gaming group into trying the game out once in a blue moon (oddly, Blue Moon gets played more often).
Designer of Hybrid Dragon Breaths, the Enchant Element spell, new colored Dragonkin Breaths, and various homebrew races and dragons. If you want to know where to find them...good luck, I don't remember anymore.
DarkKindness
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:34 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been quite a while since this post was made, but I'm a longtime DDice fan from Minnesota as well.

I'll send a PM along as well, just in case this reply doesn't get noticed Smile
MichaelF

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:51 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in St Paul.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:04 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all just keep missing each other by a few years...
Mangiz

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:59 am GMT    Post subject: Minnesota Reply with quote

Another player just getting back into the game after decade(s?) here in St. Paul. Now only just over half a year late in response!

And "missing each other by a few years..."? This, sir, is in regards to Minnesotans- hardy inhabitants of a wet and chilly land where our casseroles are hot dishes, our wildlife quite loony, and our temperaments ever-cordial, you betcha! Mr. Green

One of these years some of us just might connect- I mean how hard can it be? This isn't North Dakota, after all! (With no disrespect meant to lovely inhabitants of that sparsely populated, yet nonetheless industrious, state)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: