SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our products need something like this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:41 pm GMT    Post subject: Our products need something like this Reply with quote

This is an example of what someone else has done on their website.

http://www.looneylabs.com/retailers

We can't do everything that is on here, but I like the sale sheets and posters and an price sheet with every product.

I never turn down help (and sometimes I reward) if anyone wants to create some PDF's for me to put as part of the NEW website (which would be done by know had I not inserted half a toothpick through the bottom of my foot and been in so much pain for a week that I couldn't think...)
jcavalchini
dragonmount

australia.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:47 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willing to help, perhaps we can chat about what you need and in what order it needs to be done.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:35 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcavalchini wrote:
Willing to help, perhaps we can chat about what you need and in what order it needs to be done.
We can definitely do that.

For now here is something that was put together for me. Let's use it as a base and review what we think could be done to improve it.

www.sfr-inc.com/whatisthat/sellsheetsdraft.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: