SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Columbus, OH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shepdog69
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:54 am GMT    Post subject: Columbus, OH Reply with quote

Looking for Dragon Dice™ players in the Columbus, Oh area. Also interested to know if there are any groups.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:03 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not in Columbus, but I know Origins is and we were considering attending next year.

If you'd be willing to come help us out, we can work on building a local group for you during that convention.
shepdog69
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:25 am GMT    Post subject: Columbus, OH Reply with quote

Sounds good. I will also be attending GenCon, and will be looking to play, meet people there, and hopefully get some trading done. 10 days to go!
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:31 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may suggest posting some of you haves and wants to the forum and indicate you want to do the trade at gencon. that will ensure people bring the proper dice to trade and not just what they want to play with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: