SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragon Dice™ on Tabletop Simulator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TecnoSmurf
dragonmount

germany.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:39 am GMT    Post subject: Dragon Dice™ on Tabletop Simulator Reply with quote

I got an error message while submitting. I have not seen the post pop up, so I'll try again, hoping it will not show up multiple times

Hey there,

Since recently myself, a buddy and Drachenwürfel dabbled in some games online via Steam. More accurately via Tabletop Simulator which can be purchased on Steam.

Some good person has put up a lot of work into it and crafted models of I'd say 85-90% of the dice available. Things that are missing: The Medallions, the Dragonkin Champions, some dragons, the Eldarim Champions and the Eldarim by itself.

My buddy and I scanned some of the dice missing and have reached a decent level of completion by now.

Since the scanning is rather tiresome I'd like to ask if there are any high resolution scans / images of the dice we are missing?

I am specifically interested in the background files for the Eldarim (ivory + specific color) and the ivory hybrid Dragons (some other combination of ivory and color, because they are paler?) as well as the Champions (either kind).

That'll be extremely helpful ^^ I will make sure, that all the missing dice will be available within Tabletop Simulator.

If anyone hast questions about the Tool, feel free to ask. It is merely a physical representation of the components. The tool won't play for you or execute any steps. You have to play and you have to roll for yourself. The good part: We could all engage in some dicing from around the world Smile

Last edited by TecnoSmurf on Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 am GMT; edited 1 time in total
chuckpint
White Dragon
SFR President
Site Admin

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:39 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got scans of most of those. Just fixed my Eldarim images, names were off, but the pictures are there. Apparently I'm missing a bunch of scans. Mostly the "new" terrains, but also Dragoncrusaders and Dragonzealots.
Single Race Champion GenCon 2008-2009, Sealed Box Champion GenCon 2007,2009,
My collection is 21,500 Dragon Dice™, 20,000 Daemon Dice™, and others (too many to count).
TecnoSmurf
dragonmount

germany.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:12 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the Special Terrains are covered already. Two days ago the Eldarim have only had their ID's and none of the other icons. That's fixed now as you said. They seem very highres and that's good. Well then. I have work to do Smile

Drachenwürfel scanned the Zealots/Crusaders already, so I'll use that for now.

I'll keep you posted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> On-Line games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: