SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How lucky are you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions about SFR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zymm315
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:36 am GMT    Post subject: How lucky are you? Reply with quote

So I’ve been lucky enough just trading for a sizeable amount of Dragon Dice™ to get us started, and decided to put in my first order with SFR to add two battle chests, a battlegrounds, white dragons, black minor terrains, and two Frost Wing Kickers. It was super exciting opening all these up, we started with the battlegrounds and pulled a vortex Highland which was definitely one of the special terrains I was hoping for, then we opened the battle chests and I pulled 3 black magic items to use with my undead, including the Seven league boots I was really hoping for! Then... we opened the Frostwing Kickers... now I’m not a superstitious man, but something told me, “Let the wife open these bad boys...” so I did.
And she pulls a white print Frost Ogre... AND a white Print Magi. :O best pull Ever! I was wondering about anyone else’s good luck stories, I’d love to hear them! I’m totally on cloud nine right now lol. Going to have my wife open EVERY kicker from here on out! Thanks SFR!
loligarchy
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a lucky man.
At Gencon, I opened up 12 kickers of Amazons and only pulled one Nightmare. The last time I bought Amazon kickers, I purchased another box of 12 and pulled zero nightmares. I have also received compensation in the past in the form of a total of 5 other kickers...and received no other nightmares.

The only nightmare that I did pull? The one pack I had Chuck choose for me. Now that there is a lucky man.
Zymm315
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:11 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s pretty awesome of him to do that for you lol. Glad to hear you at least got a couple!
D341Jerman
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:01 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel pretty darn lucky. I bought two Amazon kickers a couple of weeks ago and pulled Nightmares out of both. I also ordered two kickers of Coral Elves this last week-- opened them up last night and found a Leviathan in one! Yay! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions about SFR All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: