SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need to read better

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ividron
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:19 pm GMT    Post subject: I need to read better Reply with quote

I had a question regarding whether or not I could make a Purebreed Mongrel. Thematically, it didn't make sense, but if the rules allowed...

Thankfully, I shot myself in the foot and finished reading the rules(really just finished reading the sentence!) and my dreams of overpower-dom were crushed.

Also for the best, I haven't tried to play while 'cheating'. I just need to force more games on my compatriots and keep their fever high.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:08 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Help - Daemon Dice All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: