SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The magical side of 3.0

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DialFforFunky
rare

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:05 am GMT    Post subject: The magical side of 3.0 Reply with quote

At a glance, I thought 3.0 didn't change too much about the rules. As I initially glanced over the spell list, my eye didn't catch too much out of the ordinary. Turns out I didn't look nearly hard enough...

For clarity, I organised the spell list by race:
Amazon wrote:

Enhanced Defense*
Casting Cost: 3
Spell List: Amazon
Target any of your armies. One Unit or Item in the target army may double their non-SAI save or magic
results until the beginning of your next turn. Select the Unit or Item after the army’s roll is made.

Enhanced Offense*
Spell List: Amazon
Target any of your armies. One Unit or Item in the target army may double their non-SAI melee or missile
results until the beginning of your next turn. Select the Unit or Item after the army’s roll is made.

Both new spells! Enhanced defenses kind of replaces the old Higher Ground. And it can double magic, weird! I love to see what interactions can be found with this spell. The obvious candidate is cantrip into ID icon. Still, I think Enhanced defences will most often be used for doubling saves. Enhanced Offense is more or less the better replacement of Flaming Spears. For 3 points, both these spells seem very decently costed. The fact that they target armies rather than units certainly helps in terms of versatility.

What the Amazons lost: Honor the Dead, Airy Acquisition, Deluge
Really not too much, to be honest. Honour the Dead is a niche spell, and Airy Acquisition even more so. In fact, I think Honour the Dead was the second worst spell in the game. Deluge was a decently costed spell, but didn't quite fit in with the Amazon, so it won't be missed too much either.

All in all: Amazon got better!

Coral Elves wrote:

Blizzard
Casting Cost: 4
Spell List: Coral Elf
Target any terrain not under the effect of Blizzard. Halve all melee results, rounded down, at the target
terrain until the end of your next turn.

Deluge
Casting Cost: 6
Spell List: Coral Elf
Target any terrain. Subtract four maneuver and four missile results at the target terrain until the beginning
of your next turn.

Blizzard got cheaper, but now can only be cast every other turn. Nice side note: it is now cantrip-able. Deluge is the new addition to the Coral Elf spell list, making them pretty much King of the negative modifiers. I'm not too impressed by this spell though. Like it was for the Amazon: it is a bargain if you want both the modifiers. But if you want just one type, or if you don't want to be affected yourself, the amount of times this spell will be useful will significantly drop.

What Coral Elves lost: Degenerate Dragonkin, Bloat Corpses, Part Water
Part water is the spell that will be missed the least - I can't recall ever casting it. The other two spells are a massive loss though. Both Bloat Corpses and Degenerate Dragonkin allowed Coral Elves to play the long game of attrition very well. The loss of burial fits in a general theme, so that's ok for me. As for Degenerate Dragonkin: I can see why it is best left out from a streamlining perspective. Funny enough, the primary power of the spell wasn't even from casting it, but from the fact that you could cast it. Not having that potential certainly hurts the Coral elves.

all in all: Coral elves took a moderate hit.

Dwarves wrote:

Higher Ground

Casting Cost: 5
Spell List: Dwarf
Target any enemy army not under the effect of Higher Ground. The army subtracts five melee results until
the beginning of your next turn.

Firebolt

Casting Cost: 3X
Spell List: Dwarf
Target an enemy unit. Inflict X points of damage to the target unit.

The Spell List for the Dwarves looks nothing like their previous iteration. And since they hardly had workable racial spells, that hardly seems an issue. Firebolt, the old Firewalker spell, is in the 'decent' category. It did a bit more for the Firewalkers, as they had an absurd quantity of magic. Higher ground might seem to fall in this category as well, but I'd rate it a bit better for two reasons. First, Dwarves are built for brawling, so this spell will see plenty applicable situations. Second: charge. If you build an army around this SAI, Higher Ground becomes pretty intimidating.

What Dwarves lost: Earthen Armor, Explode Stone, Reforge Item, Create Mountain.
Earthen armor is a bit of a loss, as it was great for turtle-ing up and protecting your big dice from Lightning Strike. The Magic Item spells were funny, but nothing more than that. In fact, good riddance for Explode Stone, as it basically nullified any incentive to build armies with common Items. As for Create Mountain, it hurts a bit that Dwarves can no longer get their racial benefit, but for all other purposes there is now Call Element.

All in all: the Dwarves lost some niche power, but more than made up for it in general usefulness.

Goblin wrote:

Decay
Casting Cost: 2X
Spell List: Goblin
Target any enemy army. Subtract X melee result from the target army until the beginning of your next
turn.

Scent of Fear
Spell List: Goblin
Target any enemy army at a terrain. X health-worth of units in the target army must flee to its reserve area.

Goblins probably had the weirdest spell list before 3.0, so anything is a gain. And gain they did. Decay was the old Swamp Stalker spell, and since Goblins tend to do well in melee, this spell will rarely be a poor cast. Rarely stellar either, but the Goblin spell list was begging for a middle-of-the-road spell, so Decay is just fine. As for Scent of Fear (old Feral spell): I think it is a great spell. It works for breaking up 8th faces, softening up intimidating armies and generating new targets in Reserve (think Tower).

What Goblins lost: Spirit Furnace, Soiled Ground, Reform Land
Technically, Goblins didn't lose Soiled Ground, as it is now a basic spell. Spirit furnace always was a weird spell, occasionally winning you the game just before you lost, but generally being very 'meh' otherwise. As for Reform Land... I don't thing I even have to mention it.

All in all: Goblins got a very solid boost. Probably the biggest winners in terms of racial spells.

Feral wrote:

Wilding*
Spell List: Feral
Target any of your armies. One Unit or Item in the target army may double its non-SAI melee or save

Honor the Dead*
Spell List: Feral
Target any Dead Unit Area. Only dead units with the black (death) element in the target Dead Unit Area
can be buried until the beginning of your next turn.

Feral got a massive change to their spell list. Wilding might give one the impression that all is fine, as it is a good spell that they had prior to 3.0 as well. Honour the Dead, however, gives a good impression of where the spell list is heading. Feral got the honour of getting the (now) worst spell in the game. It wasn't a great spell in the Amazon list, and it still isn't now. Even though the Feral do have a bit more graveyard shenanigans than the Amazon, the game now has a significantly reduced amount of burial to begin with. And if you've mixed with death races, it still doesn't protect you... And then for the true pain:

What Feral lost: Scent of Fear, Call of the Wild, Hide an Backlash
Scent of Fear is a good spell. Backlash was a good spell. Especially because feral like to play agressive, and Backlash hampers defensive mage-play. Call of the Wild and Hide were nice sneaky tricks with a lot of niche power. And the Feral lost them all.

All in all:
Feral took perhaps the biggest hit of all the races. Still, since they were were pretty much 'king of the hill' (in terms of magic) in the previous version, this is probably a change for the better.

Firewalker wrote:

Mirage
Casting Cost: 5X
Spell List: Firewalker
Target any terrain that has not been targeted with Mirage during this magic action. Each X health unit at
the target terrain must generate a save or flee to its reserve area.

Flashfire*
Spell List: Firewalker
Target any army. During any army non-maneuver roll, any one unit in the target army who has not
resolved an SAI may be rolled again until the beginning of your next turn. If a unit is rolled again it
ignores the previous result.

All seems pretty quiet on the Firewalker front, as they do not have any new spells. Flashfire is still a great spell, probably my favourite. Still, there are very significant changes in the sidelines. Notice that 'X' in Mirage? That could be pretty massive. For 15 points of magic, you could possibly dissipate an entire army sitting on top of an 8th face. Oh, yeah, and they have Fireshadows and Terrain Flight as well...

What Firewalkers lost: Blue/Red Elemental, Blast Dust Devil and Firebolt.
Both the Blasts and Dust Devil are not too much of a loss. And one might argue that Firebolt is neither. Still, Firebolt was the ol' reliable in the Firewalker arsenal. And, given the amount of magic Firewalkers can dish out, sometimes quantity would be a sufficient means to their ends.

All in all:
Though they lost a bit, they might have gained something massive - an altogether new/stronger playstyle, perhaps.

Frostwing wrote:

Magic Drain
Spell List: Frostwing
Target any terrain. Subtract 2X magic results at the target terrain until the beginning of your next turn.

Fields of Ice
Spell List: Frostwing
Target any terrain not under the effect of Fields of Ice.
All armies at the target terrain subtract six
maneuver results until the beginning of your next turn. Ties in a maneuver roll are won by the non-
marching army while the terrain is under the effect of Fields of Ice.

Frostwings perhaps see the least amount of changes in 3.0. The two spells they kept are pretty much unchanged, and still work fine.

What Frostwings lost: Wind Wall
A bit sad, but nothing spectacular. Wind wall provided a nice bit of saves, but since it wasn't stackable, it won't be a big loss.

All in all:
Very little changed, and Frostwing stay nicely in the middle of the pack.

Lava Elves wrote:

Necromantic Wave*
Spell List: Lava Elf
Target any army. All magic results in the target army may be counted as melee results until the beginning
of your next turn.

Fearful Flames
Spell List: Lava Elf
Target an enemy unit. Inflict X point(s) of damage on the target unit. If target unit saves, it must then roll
an additional save or flees to the owners reserve area.

No changes here either, at least in the spells the Lava Elves kept. The changers here are about as big as those of the Frostwings.

What Lava Elves lost: Flaming Armor
Sticky spells were strong, but Flaming Armor was probably the weakest of the bunch. Still, a very decent spell the Lava Elves lost, so I'd rate it a bigger loss than the Frostwings

All in all:
Still not much to see here. Move along!

Scalder wrote:

Tidal Wave
Spell List: Scalder
Target any terrain with the green (water) element that has an enemy army present. Each army at target
terrain makes one die roll for their saves and maneuver results. The army takes eight points of damage.
Target terrain is then reduced one step unless any army at target terrain can generate eight maneuver
results.
This many only be cast once per magic action.

Firestorm
Spell List: Scalder
Target any terrain that has an enemy army present.
Inflict 2X points of damage to each army at the target
terrain.

Once again a spell list that didn't change in terms of what the race did keep. Both Tidal Wave and Firestorm are unchanged. So Scalders weren't hurt...?

What Scalders lost: Water Walking, Volcanic Eruption
Not quite. Far from it even, if you ask me. Then again, Scalder is one of my favourite races. The loss of Water Walking is pretty massive. Scalder had access to a Wind Walk, and even though it had it limitations, the sheer power of a Wind-Walk-look-a-like was sufficient to more than make up for it. The loss of Volcanic Eruption is also pretty massive, as I think it worked best when stacked with Tidal Wave (yes, that worked - 16 damage and 16 maneuver...). Ah, I'll miss the Krakatoa maneuver....

All in all:
Scalder took a significant hit, probably putting them on a bit of a sub-average level magic-wise.

Swamp Stalkers wrote:

Swamp Fever
Spell List: Swamp Stalker
Target up to 3 health-worth of units in an enemy army. Targeted units roll and on an ID result they are
killed. Any killed units make a second roll and on an ID result they are buried.

Mire
Spell List: Swamp Stalker
Target any terrain not at the 8th face or under the effects of a Mire. No army at the target terrain can make
a maneuver attempt to change the terrain face or bring in a minor terrain until the end of your next turn.

The new Swamp Fever is a charming thing, and I look forward to trying it out. It has all sorts of weird power levels. On the one hand, it requires ID's to damage. On the other hand, it does target 3 health for 3 magic. Oh, and it is one of the few remaining sources of burial, one that (as far as I can tell) doesn't overlap with the new Soiled ground... As for Mire - it is still a massive spell, and Swamp Stalkers should be very happy they kept it.

What Swamp Stalkers lost: Decay, Foul Water and Black Rain.
All three spells were niche with a solid amount of power. Decay was perhaps the least powerful of the bunch, but it was rare not to cast it at least a few times in any game. Foul water was a funny 'plink'-spell for getting rid of that odd common. Perhaps the most significant loss is Black rain, as it made massive combos with other spells, and was huge for missile armies.

All in all: Swamp Stalkers took a bit of a hit, but as the value of Swamp Fever is yet to be determined, all might not be as bad as it seems.

Treefolk wrote:

Sprout
Spell List: Treefolk
Target your Dead Unit Area if not already under the effect of Sprout. Until the start of your next turn
when your units are put into the Dead Unit Area as a result of being killed, roll all of those units. For
every point of ID rolled, put that many health into your reserves instead of the Dead Unit Area.

Wall of Thorns
Casting Cost: 8
Spell List: Treefolk
Target any terrain not at the 8th face or already under the effects of a Wall of Thorns. Any army that
successfully maneuvers takes damage equal to the total health of all units in that army until the end of
your next turn. The army rolls to save but uses melee results as a dragon attack instead of save results.

The Treefolk probably got my favourite new 3.0 spell: Sprout. I'm glad the most useless spell pre-3.0, Leaving, got changed into this charming little thing. The cost is small enough to rarely be an issue. And even though the effect might not be the greatest, it can still negate massive swings in the game. Oh, and a nice thing to note: you can choose which dice you bring back. If several units die together, you get to choose which ones get to live, regardless of which of them rolled ID. And like Mire for the Swamp Stalkers, Treefolk are very happy to have kept their Wall of Thorns.

What Treefolk lost: Camouflage, Leaving, Water of Life and Call Water.
Technically, Call Water and Water of Life aren't really lost, as they moved to the Basic list. Leaving was the worst spell in the game, and Camouflage probably the worst of the 'trick' spells... so Treefolk hardly lost a thing. So I'd say they are better off as a whole. Not by much, but better none the less.

Undead wrote:

Evil Eye
Spell List: Undead
Target any enemy army. Subtract X save result from the target army until the end of your next turn.

Restless Dead*
Target any army. Add four maneuver results to the target army until the beginning of your next turn.

Exhume
Target up to three health-worth of units from an enemy Dead Unit Area. Targets must save or be buried.
Return up to the health-worth buried to the casting army from their Dead Unit Area.

Open Grave*
Target any army. Casualties from army-targeting effects go to their owner’s reserve area instead of the
Dead Unit Area until the beginning of your next turn.

For what they kept, Undead hardly changed a bit. Evil eye and Restless Dead are still very solid building blocks for any Undead army. Exhume is still wonky: unreliable but strong. Open Grave is 'new', as it changed from a basic spell to a racial spell. The Undead should be very happy they didn't lose it like the rest of the Death-races, as Open Grave is a very solid spell.

What Undead lost: Fade, Haunt and Night Moves.
Two wonky spells, and an absolute powerhouse of a spell. Fade is the next casualty in the line of scrapped trick-spells, and it certainly isn't the biggest off losses. Haunt was pretty strong and made for some very strong comebacks (like Spirit Furnace), but the rule-interactions were a bit of a nightmare. So good riddance, if you ask me. But the loss of Night Moves is playstyle-changing for the Undead. Coupled with some Restless Deads (or some maneuver tricks), this spell could grab wins out of the blue. It is a good thing that the Undead have one of the better spell, lists, as this change certainly hurts them.

All in all:
Undead are still good magic-wise, but the loss of Night Moves certainly toned them down a good notch.

As for the basic spells:

Black wrote:

(Death) Spells

Palsy
Spell List: Basic
Target any enemy army. Subtract X result from the target army until the beginning of your next turn.

Finger of Death
Casting Cost: 4X
Target any enemy unit. Inflict X points of damage to the target unit with no save possible.

Soiled Ground
Target any terrain. Until the beginning of your next turn, any unit killed at the target terrain that goes into
the Dead Unit Area must roll a save or be buried.

Quite possibly the biggest change in whole 3.0 is documented right here. Or rather, it is not documented at all. Ashes to ashes is gone. Let that sink in for a bit. Yes, ashes to ashes is gone... The single biggest source of burial is gone from the game. This change will alter a huge part of the game dynamics, and I'm very curious as to what this new 3.0 future will bring because of it. Soiled ground is the new spell in the list, but it certainly cannot fill the footprints that Ashes to Ashes left behind (and that's probably a good thing). Finally, Open grave is gone as well, which solidly de-thrones Black Magic's top position as recursion-kings.

Blue wrote:

(Air) Spells

Hailstorm
Target any enemy army. Inflict X points of damage to the target army.

Wind Walk*
Target any army. Add four maneuver results to the target army until the beginning of your next turn.

Lightning Strike
Target any enemy unit. The target unit must save or be killed. May only be cast on a unit once per Magic
Action.

Surprisingly, absolutely nothing got changed here, which probably means that Air magic will remain a very good element to cast. Quite likely the best.

Gold wrote:

(Earth) Spells

Stoneskin*
Target any army. Add X save result to the target army until the beginning of your next turn.

Path*
Target any of your units at a terrain. Move the targeted unit to any other terrain where you have an army.

Transmute Rock to Mud
Target any enemy army. Subtract six maneuver results from the target army until the beginning of your
next turn.

Gold magic also it took a serious hit. First of all, dust to dust is gone. Like Death-magic, Gold magic took a serious hit with that. But there is another blow on top of that: Path no longer allows travel to an unoccupied location. Path to Victory is finally dead. This means a very significant change in playstyle for all Gold armies, as opportunistically grabbing an 8th face from an opponent who happened to leave (say, by dying) his 8th face is no longer an option. And the options to support Path have all been removed as well (the 'hiding' spells). All of a sudden, Gold armies have to start risking their own units just to make path work. All in all, the Earth spells might finally get surpassed by the Air spells. Gold lost a significant part of both its bread and it butter, and is left hurtin' pretty hard.

Green wrote:

(Water) Spells

Watery Double*
Target any army. Add X save results to target army until the end of your next turn.

Flash Flood
Target any terrain. Reduce the target terrain one face unless any army at the target terrain can roll eight
maneuver results. A terrain may only be targeted once per magic action.

Wall of Fog
Target any terrain not under the effect of Wall of Fog. Half all maneuver results at the target terrain until
the beginning of your next turn. Half all missile results targeting an army at the target terrain until the
beginning of your next turn. Results are rounded down.

Green has always been the 'softy'-side of Dragon Dice™ magic, and remains so in 3.0. What Green has kept hasn't changed a bit. What they lost was Wall of Ice - a nice spell, but nothing major, given the overlap with Watery Double. Given that all elements had to lose something, things could be significantly worse.

Red wrote:

(Fire) Spells

Ash Storm
Target any terrain. Subtract X result at the target terrain until the beginning of your next turn.

Fiery Weapon*
Casting Cost: 4X
Target any army. Add 2X points of melee or missile results to any roll until the beginning of your next
turn.

Dancing Lights
Target an enemy army not under the effect of Dancing Lights. Halve the armies’ missile and magic results
until the beginning of your next turn. Results are rounded down.

Hey, a new spell! Fiery Weapon replaces the old Burning Hands, and does a great job at it. While it lost the possibility being as explosive as it's predecessor, it is very reliable in being an 'add'-modifier (significant, given the prevalence of negative modifiers in Fire magic). On top of that, it now works with missile too! I like this spell, and I'm curious to see how it will perform on the battlefield. Red magic seems to be the only basic element to have actually gained something in 3.0.

For completion's sake:
Elemental Spells wrote:

Eldarim:
Promote Dragonkin*
Spell List: Eldarim
Target one of your dragonkin in any of your armies with the same color as the magic used to cast this
spell. This dragonkin may be promoted.

Rise of the Eldarim*
Spell List Eldarim
Target Eldarim unit in an army. Target unit is promoted where X is the difference in health.

Basic:
Resurrect Dead*
Target a X health-worth unit from your Dead Unit Area. Return target unit to the casting army.

Summon Dragonkin
Target a X health-worth unit of your Dragonkin in the summoning pool with the same color as the magic
used to cast this spell. Target unit joins the casting army.

Call Element
Target any terrain. Until the terrain face is changed, the target terrain gains the element used to cast this
spell.

Summon Dragon
Casting Cost: 7
Target any terrain. Send any dragon that shares a color of the magic used to cast this spell in a summoning
pool or at a terrain to the target terrain. Ivory dragons match any color used to cast this spell. White
Dragons must be summoned with the Summon White Dragon Spell.

Summon White Dragon
Casting Cost: 14
Target any terrain. Send any white dragon to the target terrain.

F

Last edited by DialFforFunky on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:35 am GMT; edited 1 time in total
syntaxerror111
dragonmount

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:04 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funky,

Thank you for the write up! It definitely helps to understand just how drastic the changes are!

With the removal of Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, and Bloat Corpses, there are no longer any basic spell options for burying enemy units. Here is the current list of SAIs, spells, and other abilities that can result in a unit being buried:

SAIs:
Crush
Firebreath
Flame
Flaming Arrow
Gore (which seems straight up worse than Flame and Stomp)
Poison
Sneak Attack
Stomp
Swallow

Spells:
Swamp Fever
Exhume
Spoiled Ground

Other:
Temple 8th face
Red/Green Dragon Breath
Slaying a White Dragon

For reference the effects that can either resist burial or bring back units from the BUA to the DUA are:
Gold/Silver medallion
Grove 8th face
Undead racial ability
Rise from the Ashes
Honor the Dead

Because it is so much harder to bury units now, I would strongly recommend that the gold medallion no longer affect units in the BUA. The grove on the other hand requires capturing the frontier and can be a double edged sword, so it is probably fine as is.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:51 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

syntaxerror111 wrote:

Because it is so much harder to bury units now, I would strongly recommend that the gold medallion no longer affect units in the BUA. The grove on the other hand requires capturing the frontier and can be a double edged sword, so it is probably fine as is.

I know that I wrote a reply to this, I must've forgotten to hit send. *sigh*

This is a good write up.

This isn't the last time we will change the spells, this was the first pass to reduce the over all number, balance the number of spells per race, try to get to a color theme, shake things up and set the foundation for other changes in later releases.

When we review SAI's or Items, I plan to revisit all the medallion effects.

I wish I could have done this all in one go, but it would have been another year or more and we either had to release or no one would believe us.
syntaxerror111
dragonmount

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:11 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff,

I think the entire community realizes just how large of an effort this has been. I don't think we could expect such a large rule-set change to come all at once. Keep up the good work!
DialFforFunky
rare

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:32 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

If at any point in my post I have given the impression that I do not think these changes are good, then it was due to my lacking writing skills. So far, I think the changes to magic look amazing. I never realised how much burial magic was stagnating the flow of the game, and how much design space has been opened up by limiting burial. I also love the fact that each colour and race now is quantitatively balanced in terms of spells. Oh, and I also think all the new spell-designs are very charming. If these changes are any indication of the future of the rule-set, then I couldn't be happier about where Dragon Dice™ is going ^_^.

F
shoesan
uncommon

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:41 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you said you thought the Amazon spells were decently costed at 3 points, but I think you missed the point. Finally there is a reason to use the Oracle as there are now spells costed just right for their Cantrip SAI. I always hated that the good spells (outside of raising dead) usually had a cost of 4. That meant other races 3 point magic units had a distinct advantage due to their 1 extra point of Cantrip. The Ashbringer was not at a disadvantage because Flashfire is only 3 points and that was usually a great spell to use. The Oracle had no such luck. Now, it's 3 point Cantrip face isn't as weak because these two new spells allow it to basically get the number of results you were rolling for equal to the unit that rolled the most. I now might actually play the Oracle!
reeser60504
dragonsteed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:48 pm GMT    Post subject: Awesome Sauce! Reply with quote

This was a great read, especially as I am getting back into the game. So thanks for the post.

I'll raise my hand to both suggest and volunteer (and perhaps it's underway) that the spell changes get moved/edited into the individual Game Strategy: Racial Introduction topics.

If someone wanted to direct a format, I'd certainly be happy to lend some time to helping in the update.

Thanks again.
chuckpint
White Dragon
SFR President
Site Admin

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:04 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our version 4.0 rules will be posting by July 18 (before our Kickstarter for Swamp Stalkers starts). If anyone would like to take that, and update the Game Strategy, that would be a great help.

A bit of foreshadowing: the new 4.0 rules WILL change your game strategy, no matter what race(s) you play!
Single Race Champion GenCon 2008-2009, Sealed Box Champion GenCon 2007,2009,
My collection is 21,500 Dragon Dice™, 20,000 Daemon Dice™, and others (too many to count).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Game Strategy All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: