SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ivory vs White

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Rules Discussion - 4.0 and Later
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stormywaters
rare

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:28 am GMT    Post subject: Ivory vs White Reply with quote

This isn't specific to 4.0 specifically, but something that's been sticking in my mind as of late. I'm struggling to understand what White and Ivory mean, and more specifically how they are meant to differ.

White Dragons are comprised of every color and have Terrain Empathy, causing their colors to reflect the terrain where they are located. They do not have breath of every color, but rather the colors of the terrain.

Ivory Dragons are devoid of color and have no color of breath.

White Eldarim Champions are comprised of every color and cast magic accordingly, regardless of the terrain. They do not have Terrain Empathy as white dragons do.

Amazons are ivory and have Terrain Harmony, causing their magic to reflect the terrain where they are located. They are devoid of color but are affected by terrain.

So can someone help me understand why it seems there is a large overlap between White and Ivory?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Rules Discussion - 4.0 and Later All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: