SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I love Treefolk. No, really.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stormywaters
rare

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:34 pm GMT    Post subject: I love Treefolk. No, really. Reply with quote

I was just looking over my dice last night, and I realized I love Treefolk. Not just in the game-play sense, not just because I like their spell lists, or anything like that.

I like the color of the dice. The bright, vibrant mixture of green and gold is very indicative of trees, and hence a good color for them.

I like the art on the dice. The faces mixed into the leaves is really neat. The way the Oak class is swinging a branch, the way the Pines are all launching needles.

I like the names of the dice. Oaks are strong, powerful. Willows are lean and resilient. Pines are sharp and fire their needles.

Yeah, Treefolk are pretty cool.
D341Jerman
dragonmount

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:15 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find myself growing quite fond of the Treefolk too, so I understand totally. Smile
paulvonscott
dragonmount

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:15 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm very fond of the Treefolk!

My original favourite was the dwarves, due to the iconography and colours.

However, I think the Treefolk dice are beautiful, with a great design and overtook the Lava Elves as my 2nd favourite race. That said, I think they are the most attractive dice of the lot (which is something, coming after Scalders, which are the worst in terms of colour and repetitive design for me).

I play them a lot, although I've never thought they did amazingly well, and this continues into 4th Edition!

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Dice discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: