SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Demo Sunday in Baltimore, MD Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeD
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:22 am GMT    Post subject: Demo Sunday in Baltimore, MD Area Reply with quote

I've set up a Dragon Diceâ„¢ Demo at Renaissance Games, Fallston, MD for 1500 - 1700 28 Aug 2005. Anyone is welcome and please drop in if you are in the area to show support for the game (as well as the store - but that's another story).

Later,
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MikeL
dragonfoal
Stockholder

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:34 pm GMT    Post subject: Maryland... Reply with quote

Heyas,

How far from Baltimore? I'm in Germantown, MD, which is about an hour to 90 minutes from the area depending on where in the area...

Mike L.
MikeD
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:06 am GMT    Post subject: Demo on March 26 Reply with quote

I will be running a Dragon Diceâ„¢ Demo (not to mention playing anyone else who shows up) at Renaissance Games in Fallston, MD from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. Also, the store is now carrying the game, so anyone in the Baltimore County/Baltimore City/Harford or Cecil Counties area who has an interest in Dragon Diceâ„¢ please feel free to come on down. I've had a hard time getting these folks to carry the game, so the DD community really needs to show its support for the game by coming by and playing and buying the game. For directions to the store, the number is 410-877-7600 and their e-mail address is info@ren-games.com.

See you there!

Mike D>
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MikeD
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:44 pm GMT    Post subject: Dragon Diceâ„¢ Demo and Game 17 Sept 2006 Reply with quote

I've arranged to have a Dragon Diceâ„¢ Demo and Games at Renansiance Games, Fallston, MD on 17 Sept. from 1400 to store closing. Anyone is welcome, but mostly anyone in the Northern Baltimore City Metro Area.

Later,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: