SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Licensing Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Netherworlder
dragonsteed

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:30 pm GMT    Post subject: Licensing Question Reply with quote

If I were interested in making any type of licensed product based on SFR-owned properties, who would I need to speak to?
chuckpint
White Dragon
SFR President
Site Admin

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:31 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point I'm afraid we don't have anyone that can really answer this question. Our priorities are getting Starters into distribution, and getting to conventions. I'll keep this posted here to remind us, but until we get better organized, there will not be an answer. Sorry.
tnewton69
dragonfoal

australia.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:57 am GMT    Post subject: Liscensing Q... Reply with quote

Hi fella's...IF this helps...I have various DDice related merch available on my fictionym.com web-site. Now almost all of it uses images I created for the various unofficial DDice races on the site & John DeCocq's as well as cartoons of my own devising. They are not an issue as they are related only by association & not sanctioned SFR gear.

HOWEVER I also have the rules-compendium with all on-line races to date using the exact same set-up & most of the rules-text of the original Dice Commanders Manual. I got permission to sell this provided I ONLY sold it at cost ... ie: I make ZERO $$ out of it - which I was more than happy to do hoping anyone who bought one may buy one of mine as well or later.

If not, then I would assume you would need to go into a contract with the folk at SFR to sort it out once they themselves are sorted.

Hope that helps Very Happy
Deeghter
rare

germany.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:48 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

to tnewton69:

Unfortunately your web site is presently "under construction"! Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> SFR Operations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: