SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products
 Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm in so much trouble...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esteemed Author

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado USA "My dice are higher than your dice!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:05 am GMT    Post subject: I'm in so much trouble... Reply with quote

Guess what I've gone and done again?

No, I didn't mortgage the house to buy more dice, and neither did I host a tournament and abscond with all the prizes.

Nope. According to my wife, it's something much worse and far more stupid.

For you forum veterans, you might remember that back in 2005 I purchased a motorcycle. This was cause for some pretty funny posts about being able to hold up a bike at my age, the fact that I was too old to try and look cool, being whipped, et cetera.

I loved that bike, for all of 6 weeks. Then I sold it to open a Dragon Dice™ outlet at the local flea market (which did very well). I had fun with that, but never stopped missing my bike (because I did look cool).

Now, with gas prices soaring, I thought it high time to save some money. So I bought this today...

Impressive, ain't it?

It's a 1985 Suzuki Madura. Yeah, it's no Harley, but can you afford one of those? I sure can't! Besides, it has a 1200cc V4 engine that delivers 117hp and can go from 0-60 in 9.5 seconds. Let's see a Harley do that! Believe it or not, this is considered a "classic" motorcycle, as only 5,000 were made in 85-86. I could only get full coverage insurance for it. They wouldn't give me liability only!

She's old, but she's still a looker. Even the wife says it's a nice ride (note raised and padded passenger seat).

So, once again I'm cruisin' the streets of Colorado Springs in style, saving on gas, and looking as cool as ever (the helmet helps). Gotta love that 'bug guts in your teeth' feeling of total freedom.

So, in the grand tradition of S&JW, you may now begin giving me loads of crap. I'm ready, and I can take it.

After all, I have a new vroom vroom.
The Maj

Most people are like Slinkies ...
Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Last edited by Majiken on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:42 pm GMT; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:27 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not gonna give you any crap!
No I won't!!!

You know why?

Because with your latest purchase you got enough crap already!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

No, bud', I'm just kidding!
Congratulations, and have lots of fun with your new hot ride!!!!!!!!
A biker is only AS old as he FEELS he is!!
So go take that babe for a hot run through the city and keep that pax seat free, you never know what hot chicken holds her thumb up at the roadside!!
Wink Wink

But you gotta promise that - whenever I should make it into your neighborhood - you're gonna take me for a ride!

THERE'S NO SPEED LIMITS IN S&JW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: I got myself a brand new steering wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 5382 more parts and I'll have a car together!!!!!

Mr. Green Mr. Green Fan Club President Mr. Green

Forum Games Record: W 5 / L 10
SFR's German electro-punk-bluegrass artist Deeghter @@ My S&JW Memorial Space! Tanx, Steve!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Steve & Joe's World All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: