SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products
 
 Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Demo and Intermediate Playmats from Gencon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker



Joined: 25 Jan 2005
Posts: 10583
Location: Cumming, GA - USA

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:17 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oyvind wrote:

By the way, the starter mats seems wrong when I open them (all have Swamp Stalkers IDs, and the SAI and spell lists are impossible to read).


we've seen this before. it's something to do with the version of adobe you are using to view the file.

All the files contain hidden layers and for some reason yours is trying to show them instead of hiding them.

MissTiffany is on vacation for another week and won't be back, but I think the original AI files were lost so these are falling into disuse. I would suggest getting the new playmat and then there are one-page (two sided) summaries of each race that contain the same information.
_________________
Multiplayer Champion Gencon11/Battlefest Champion(tied) GenCon10/World Champion GenCon07/National Champion Origins05/Intermediate Champion GenCon02/Novice Champion Origins99
Back to top
 View user's profile Send private message
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker



Joined: 25 Jan 2005
Posts: 10583
Location: Cumming, GA - USA

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:56 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

cliffwiggs wrote:

MissTiffany is on vacation for another week and won't be back,


Just to be clear for anyone who cares, MissTiffany DID come back.

They had to beat her with some pasta to get her on the plane in Rome, but she did come back.
_________________
Multiplayer Champion Gencon11/Battlefest Champion(tied) GenCon10/World Champion GenCon07/National Champion Origins05/Intermediate Champion GenCon02/Novice Champion Origins99
Back to top
 View user's profile Send private message
MissTiffany
common



Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 361

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:02 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

cliffwiggs wrote:
cliffwiggs wrote:

MissTiffany is on vacation for another week and won't be back,


Just to be clear for anyone who cares, MissTiffany DID come back.

They had to beat her with some pasta to get her on the plane in Rome, but she did come back.


I don't know that the pasta alone would have kept me there the Sfogliatella and Gelato were huge factors as well! So good!
Back to top
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker



Joined: 25 Jan 2005
Posts: 10583
Location: Cumming, GA - USA

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:03 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissTiffany wrote:
cliffwiggs wrote:
cliffwiggs wrote:

MissTiffany is on vacation for another week and won't be back,


Just to be clear for anyone who cares, MissTiffany DID come back.

They had to beat her with some pasta to get her on the plane in Rome, but she did come back.


I don't know that the pasta alone would have kept me there the Sfogliatella and Gelato were huge factors as well! So good!


It's hard to hit someone with Gelato, it melts and gets sticky.

Some uncooked pasta is more effective as a weapon if you don't shatter it.
_________________
Multiplayer Champion Gencon11/Battlefest Champion(tied) GenCon10/World Champion GenCon07/National Champion Origins05/Intermediate Champion GenCon02/Novice Champion Origins99
Back to top
 View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group