SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rep Program??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghostman
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:37 pm GMT    Post subject: Rep Program?? Reply with quote

I have been browsing the site for the past few months. I was recently introduced to the game, and am addicted. I have found a local player through the BB here, and am thinking about becoming a rep. The regular SFR rep pages are ancient, and I've sent emails to just about everyone that looks like they have had something to do w/ the program over the past few years (except Chuck). So far, I have sent messages to the black hole of the internet, as I have not received any reply. I know the the new dice are real close (if not in) and you guys might be busy dealing with new stock and orders.
However, I have two game shops here that are interested in demos and maybe tournaments. Plus, a few local game conventions that open up for these events. The two of us here in Portland, OR are talking about running demos and tourney's as 'co-reps', or something. Anyway, anyone involved with the rep program, please get back with me, even if it is saying "the rep program is dead". hehe.
Thanks!
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chuckpint
White Dragon
SFR President
Site Admin

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:47 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you need to do, is to go to Colorado Springs, find Joe Joiner, and beat him up side the head. Mr. Green Ok, not really. I know his dad has been sick (i.e. in the hospital a lot), and he's changed jobs, but hopefully, he can spend some time on this. His handle on the forum is "Majiken", so PM or email him if you want. I just fixed his email address to one that should work. You can also use repservice at sfr-inc dot com.

If you don't hear from him soon, I want to know. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Single Race Champion GenCon 2008-2009, Sealed Box Champion GenCon 2007,2009,
My collection is 21,500 Dragon Dice™, 20,000 Daemon Dice™, and others (too many to count).
Ghostman
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:13 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did email him, he was the latest non-reply. I could have my Dad (who lives in Colo Springs) hunt him down for me... hehe. I grew up in boulder, and moved to Oregon 3 years ago. If I were still in Colo, I would go hit him up.
I am glad I got a reply, tho, gives me hope! Thanks for the response, and I'll keep bugging him.
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado USA "My dice are higher than your dice!"

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:24 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your messages.

J

Most people are like Slinkies ...
Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Jace Thomas
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:35 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, am very interested in becoming an official rep, and am anxious to work together with SFR, Inc to begin to spread the good word about Dragon Dice™ in my area (and I have two game shops, one in Chehalis, WA, and the other in Olympia, WA that I'm sure would be very interested to hear about this great game) I've sent an e-mail to the address provided on the Rep Program page some weeks ago, however, have received no reply, and so decided to raise my poor flag of confusion over the soothing waters of the Help Subforum Mr. Green

Is there anything I should do in particular, maybe try a different address?
koslowj
common
Director

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:59 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jace Thomas wrote:
I, too, am very interested in becoming an official rep, and am anxious to work together with SFR, Inc to begin to spread the good word about Dragon Dice™™ in my area (and I have two game shops, one in Chehalis, WA, and the other in Olympia, WA that I'm sure would be very interested to hear about this great game) I've sent an e-mail to the address provided on the Rep Program page some weeks ago, however, have received no reply, and so decided to raise my poor flag of confusion over the soothing waters of the Help Subforum Mr. Green

Is there anything I should do in particular, maybe try a different address?
Several of the key people have been on vacation over the past few weeks. I'm sure that once they're back, someone will be getting in touch with you. If not, please let me know.

John Koslow
Director
Jace Thomas
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:36 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, it's been a few months, and I still haven't heard anything about the rep program. I do understand being busy (I myself work nights and have split days off, which hasn't left much time for perusing the forum lately Sad ) I'd just like to touch base and see where everyone's at Smile
AnthonyThompson

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 am GMT    Post subject: The Rep Program Reply with quote

Hello, My name is Anthony and I am interested in becoming a Rep For SFR in louisville Ky. I have already spoken with a local Card shop and they have agreed to let me have tournaments there. I am interested and speaking with someone soon to hear more about this please get back with me when you have time.
Kevsquatch
dragonmount

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in Seattle for the winter and would like to start doing some excessive demoing/Rep work now. Sign me up, give me the special decoder ring, teach me the secret handshake, ill wear the magic undergarments with the Unseelie I.D. Icon embossed over my heart at all times Very Happy.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to both of you and thank you for the offer. send me a PM via the forum with an email address and I will put you in touch with the appropriate individual.

with the holiday week it may be a few days until someone responds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> SFR Operations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: