SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pre-Pax Product Quantities

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:56 am GMT    Post subject: Pre-Pax Product Quantities Reply with quote

FYI - Due to some constraints with the shopping cart software we use, It sometimes allows you to check out with a product that is no longer available. Specifically, it doesn't take shopping carts into account when it does the checkout process.

There have been times in the past when we have sold out of a product at a convention and the website was still taking orders for it.

To avoid that, we will reduce the quantities/remove some products from the website as we near a convention.

Since Pax is only a few weeks away, expect that to happen again Smile

I can answer any questions you have, but I would rather do this than have to refund an order.
orabbi

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:38 pm GMT    Post subject: Starter Sets Sold Out? Reply with quote

I'm guessing that the starter sets are all sold out since it just defaults to the Daemon Dice™ Starter Set when clicking on the Dragon Dice™ Starter Set link? Very Happy
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:49 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we had a few left over after Pax, but they have all been picked over.

We have plans for the NEW starter, but it is going to take a bit to get it produced. We are discussing finding a way to sell it 'w/o box' from our website.

Details forth coming!
orabbi

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:32 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up! I ended up buying most of the ones I could find on amazon, and picked up a pre-order on a case of scalder kickers from the web store to hold me off.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:37 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

We thank you for the order!

I can't wait until those new scalders get here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Order support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: