SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brain-guided poison?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Rules Discussion - Daemon Dice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piMaster
rare
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:03 am GMT    Post subject: Brain-guided poison? Reply with quote

wow, a new topic Surprised

If I attach a brain to a stinger/dart and the attack is successful, do I get to choose dice that suffer the poison damage too? Based on how the rules read I would say yes, but I thought I'd double check on it.

<edit>
According to the Brain description, brain-guided attacks cannot be supplemented to cause additional damage. Injected poison is additional damage (per the stinger description). Thus it would seem that you cannot attach brains to darts and can only attach brains to stingers that are not injecting poison. Would this be correct?
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

How I look forward to your questions Mr. Green

So the intention was that yes you get to choose the poison damage as well.

The key word (to me) is 'supplement', which unfortunately is only used once in the rules.

A spike is added onto another attack.

Poison is part of the Stinger.

As for Dart, it is still my intention to replace those existing rule with different ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Rules Discussion - Daemon Dice All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: