SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Price list wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kendog61

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:38 pm GMT    Post subject: Price list wanted Reply with quote

I have over 1200 Dragon Diceâ„¢ from the first set to Swanp Stalkers.

Looking for a price list.

Any Ideas???
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:34 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a nice collection.

Any collectible is only worth what someone will pay for it. It depends on want and need, supply and demand.

For example, would you pay $1200 for a single die? I've met someone who did.

Anything that is recognizable as TSR is worth a bit more.

Most people do worth based on either rarity or usefulness in the game. In This game it is not alway the same (i.e. rarity=usefulness). Thus more rare dice are worth more and more useful dice are worth worth. So unit's with Cantrip are slightly more than other units with the same health.

I'm going to post a long article I stole which details the rarity of all the current SFR dice. Most people start at $0.25 a common and increase it based on the items I described above.

Quote:
For all the kickers and starters, the rarity of the each type of common and uncommon is equal. For the last two kickers done by TSR (Frostwings and Scalders), a non-equal rarity was introduced for the rares. For all other kickers and for any starter, all rares are equally likely.

For Frostwings rares the rarity is:
Most Common : Vindicator 37.1% (26/70)
Common : Slayer 31.4% (22/70)
Uncommon : Assailer 20.0% (14/70)
Rare : Bear-Master 8.6% (6/70)
Ultra-Rare : Magi 2.9% (2/70)

For Scalders rares the rarity is:
Most Common : Blazer 37.1% (26/70)
Common : Charkin 31.4% (22/70)
Uncommon : Dragonne Knight 20.0% (14/70)
Rare : Searer 8.6% (6/70)
Ultra-Rare : Inferno 2.9% (2/70)

All races have different rarities of monsters. With the new racial kickers for the Dwarves, Goblins, Coral Elves, Lava Elves, and Amazons, the rarity will change slightly, and the missing "fifth" monsters will be out. The new fifth monsters will be uncommon in rarity. The rarities will be 25% for a common (10/40), 15% for an uncommon (6/40), and 10% for a rare monster (4/40).

Firewalker Monster rarity:
Common : Fireshadow and Gorgon - 25% (10/40)
Uncommon : Genie and Salamander - 20% (8/40)
Rare : Phoenix - 10% (4/40)

Undead Monster rarity:
Most Common : Fenhound - 30% (12/40)
Common : Skeletal Steed - 25% (10/40)
Uncommon : Minor Death - 20% (8/40)
Rare : Carrion Crawler - 15% (6/40)
Ultra-Rare : Dracolich - 10% (4/40)

Feral Monster rarity:
Common : Owl-Folk - 30% (12/40)
Uncommon : Elephant-Folk, Rhino-Folk, Lion-Folk - 20% (8/40)
Rare : Bear-Folk - 10% (4/40)

Swampstalker Monster rarity:
Most Common : Mudman - 40% (16/40)
Common : Swamp Beast - 30% (12/40)
Uncommon : Swamp Giant - 17.5% (7/40)
Rare : Crocosaur - 10% (4/40)
Ultra-rare : Ormyrr - 2.5% (1/40)

Frostwing Monster rarity:
Most Common : Wolf Pack 40% (16/40)
Common : Yeti 30% (12/40)
Uncommon : Cyrohydra 17.5% (7/40)
Rare : Remorhaz 10% (4/40)
Ultra-Rare : Frost Ogre 2.5% (1/40)

Scalder Monsters rarity:
Most Common : Ettercap 40% (16/40)
Common : Web Bird 30% (12/40)
Uncommon : Quickling 17.5% (7/40)
Rare : Will 'o Wisp 10% (4/40)
Ultra-Rare : Unseelie Faerie 2.5% (1/40)

TreeFolk Monster rarity:
Redwood : Common - 30% (12/40)
Satyr : Common - 25% (10/40)
Darktree : Uncommon - 20% (8/40)
Strangle Vine : Uncommon - 15% (6/40)
Unicorn : Rare - 10% (4/40)

Other SFR products:
Eldarim Expansions:
For the Eldarim kicker, it only has commons, uncommons, and rares. The rarity is flat.

For the Eldarim champions packages, the dice in each is fixed, you always get all 5 elemental colors plus the white.

For the Dragonkin package, the dice are random, 5 different colors and 3 different types for the commons, uncommons, and rares. The Dragonkin Champions are simply in the 5 different colors.

Battlefields:
As the box says, you get one Feylands, one Wastelands, 2 Special Terrains, and 3 minor terrains. Here's the full breakdown:
Wasteland: One in the box, equal chance of one of 4 normal Wastelands (City, Standing Stones, Tower, Temple) or one of 4 special terrains (Castle, Dragons' lair, Grove, Vortex).
Feyland: One in the box, equal chance of one of 4 normal Wastelands (City, Standing Stones, Tower, Temple) or one of 4 special terrains (Castle, Dragons' lair, Grove, Vortex).
Specials: Equal chance of Coastland, Flatland, Highland, Swampland colors, and equal chance of one of 4 special eighth faces (Castle, Dragons' lair, Grove, Vortex).
Minor terrains: equal chance of each of the 6 color combos, and equal chance of each special face type. So 3 out of 24 different types.

Battle Chest:
You get 2 of each size of magic item, common, uncommon, rare, and artifact. There are still 100 dice in the set, 5 colors x 5 types x 4 sizes. It's all a flat rarity.

kendog61

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:35 am GMT    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks for the info you provided. I haven't played them in forever, most people in my area of the country(Hampton Roads, VA) have all but forgotten about this game. I played it a ton when it came out and now that its been 20 years since the game came out, my life is completely different now, Married, family, etc that allows me very little time for gaming. I do get some Xbox gaming in lol.
kendog61

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:52 pm GMT    Post subject: Dice value Question Reply with quote

Any ideas on what the value is on:

Dracolich

Ormyrr

Thanks in Advance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Trading All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: