SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragon Diceâ„¢ featured on Livestream Shopping Network XSN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quickbeam
dragonsteed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:21 pm GMT    Post subject: Dragon Diceâ„¢ featured on Livestream Shopping Network XSN Reply with quote

Big news and a big move forward in the online presence of Dragon Diceâ„¢:

I am the lead host of an exciting new livestream network called XSN. Think of it as a shopping network showing cool geek stuff; aimed mostly at millenials. That's right, it's QVC for geeks with all cool sh*t, all the time. Comics, games, graphic novels, cosplay merchandise, vintage toys, action figures, crowdfudning for geek projects, etc, you name it.... we feature the creators live on-air (usually with me hosting and interviewing) and it gets pretty crazy/cool.

Check it out www.shopxsn.com

Here is one of several archived segments were I attempted to run a full livestream of just Dragon Diceâ„¢, offering an extended demo. Just ended up playing and explaining as I went along. *Yes I know the prices were inorrect on the graphic, and I told the Producer to NEVER refer people back to Amazon but instead to purchase from the main SFR Inc. site; and it was all corrected later.

Let me know what you think! We hope to be working out something where this becomes a much more regular thing; done through official channels......

HERE IS THE YOUTUBE ARCHIVE FROM FEB 16, 2016:
https://youtu.be/eRFvBzbgwfw

The livestream begins at 8:15 and after a lot of preliminary nonsense, the ACTUAL GAME begins at time mark 16:00.

Here are some screen caps:

"Quickbeam" from TheOneRing.net
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:01 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff! Thanks for posting this!

BTW - I love the solar powered spinning base. The ones I have take a AAA and it's such a pain to have to replace it once a year. Do you recall where you got yours from? I'm curious if it would run off the light from another LED, thus I could put it in the treasure box we use at conventions and not have to take it apart every evening.
danilo
common

italy.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:11 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very cool to have Dragon Diceâ„¢ contents on youtube!

edit after having watched it: and what a content!

I've enjoyed the video, and I found it very informative, you are very well prepared on the rules and the way you've explained the game flow was really enjoyable and understandable.

Thanks !

Danilo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: