SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for players near Rome GA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaelrich

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:50 am GMT    Post subject: Looking for players near Rome GA Reply with quote

I just bought some frostwings for myself and a some feral for a friend and was wondering if there was anyone out there who played around the northwest Georgia area. There is a shop called Elemental games that wile mostly it's 40k, I'm sure if they owner saw some interest in the game he might try and start selling it.

If there's any players round the sticks I'd be happy to challenge them when I get my dice.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:29 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm over by Cumming (about a 90 minute drive).

I know there is a group out east of Atlanta that I've played against before.

This is a busy time of year for me, but once things calm down a little maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: